Vice President of Recruiting
Don Hill graduated from the University of Tampa with a business management degree. His business experience started with Vector Marketing, selling over $20 million in Cutco sales, which earned him induction into their Hall of Fame in 2011. He was the Branch Manager in Martha’s Vineyard in 2001, and he was #1 in productivity in the nation for branch offices. He broke management records at Vector, as he was the only Pilot Manager in North East Region (NER) history to have a Million Dollar Summer as an office.
As a District and Division Manager, Don earned:
- Top 5 Rookie of the Year (2004)
- Top 5 Recruiters in NER (2005, 06, 07, 08)
- Top Pilot in NER (summer 2007 and 2008, 2009 and 2010)
- Silver Cup winner, awarded to the top office in the entire nation for the year (2008)
- Division had the Highest Productivity in the Region Summer of 2010
He joined N2 Publishing in 2012, and he took his first publication to print in 2013 and the second publication to print in 2015. As the Sales Director of the CT/NY Division, he grew the division’s sales by over 30% in one year.
Don is also the founder of various startups in the marketing and consulting industry including:
- M30 Freedom, Inc founded in 2010 specializing in real estate marketing and coaching
- Hill Marketing Enterprises, LLC founded in 2013 specializing in business and marketing consulting
Don loves to travel internationally, and he has been to Jamaica, Italy, Cancun, the Caribbean, Cabo, Buenos Aires, Prague, Colombia, Costa Rica, England, Ireland and Nova Scotia. He is a big Yankees and Giants fan.
He is married to his wife Lauren and they have three wonderful children, Brooklyn, Trey and Lucas. They live in Tampa, FL.
His personal and business mission is to honor God, strengthen his communities and business partners, build wealth for his investors and students and to impact his non-profit affiliations around the world.